One of the biggest dumpster rental sizes that you will find in the market is the 30 yard. It is perfect for all types of large projects. Whether you are working on the construction project or you are planning to remodel your house, you should get the 30 yard dumpster rental for the removal of the waste. The 30 yard dumpster rental is the perfect solution for the contractors and homeowners.
30 Yard Dumpster Rental
If you are planning to order the 30 yard roll off dumpster rental, assure to pay attention to all the measurements of the dumpster. It will help in the selection that whether the dumpster has the right size or not.
- Dimensions: It has 18 feet length, 8 feet width and 6 feet height. The total internal volume of the dumpster is same but the size of the exterior might be different for different brands.
- Volume: the 30 yard roll off dumpster you can easily handle 30 cubic yards of debris.
- Weight capacity: the 30 yard dumpster can easily tolerate the waste of 6 tons. Even if you are planning to remove the couch weighing 170 pounds, it will be handled by the dumpster. However, it would be better if you know about the estimated weight that you would have to carry.
The measurements and size of the dumpster is not the only thing that you have to consider during the selection process. There are many other factors that will help in the determination of the cost and how long it will take to manage the waste. Here are a few things that need your attention.
- The maximum time for the dumpster is 15 days. You have to assure that you return the dumpster at that time otherwise you will have to pay $15 late fee.
- Assure that you understand the types of wastes that are allowed to be carried within the dumpster at a single time. There are some companies that will not allow you to mix the waste. Similarly, you have to assure that you do not carry the prohibited items in the dumpster like automotive fluids, hazardous waste, tires and more.
- There are some companies that pay attention to recycling of the waste items. It would be better if you could help them by separating the recyclable waste items. You will not have to tip the landfill organizers to do the task for you.
30 Yard Dumpster Prices
The average 30 yard dumpster rental prices are $400 to $800 but it might vary from company to company. It is not only the service charges but there are many other factors that you have to consider during the cost estimation. Make sure that you protect yourself from extra charges like late fee, overage, fuel surcharges and much more. It will increase the overall cost that you will have to pay. Assure that you know about the extra charges you will have to pay before you order the services.
When you are comparing different companies for the 30 Yard Dumpster Rental rates, it is better that you ask what services will be included in the quoted price. It would be better that you select the company with the all-inclusive price.