The 20 yard dumpster rental is the most commonly used type of dumpster. The size of the roll of dumpster rental is perfect due to which it suits different types of projects. The 20 yard dumpster rental will be perfect if you have floor removals, room remodels and landscaping jobs of a wide area.
20 Yard Dumpster Size
Before planning to get the 20 yard dumpster, it is better that you pay attention to the dumpster rental sizes and measurements.
- Dimensions: It has 17 feet length, 8 feet width and 4.5 feet height. The size of the exterior might vary according to the manufacturing of different companies. However, the total volume is the same.
- Volume: the volume of 20 yard dumpster will be 20 cubic yards. The name of dumpster is based on the amount of waste that it can easily handle.
- Weight capacity: the 20 yard dumpster will easily cover for the disposal of 4 tons of debris or a little more. If the weight of your microwave is 50 pounds and you are planning to de-clutter the entire house, it is better that you get the weight estimate of your debris. Remember that the weight limit varies by location.
When you are planning to order the 20 yard dumpster, you will have to keep the following things in mind.
- The average rental period for the 20 yard dumpster is 10 days but might vary according to company. You will have to pay 15 dollar per day late fee. Assure that you do not keep the contain for extra days.
- Pay attention to the type of debris that you are going to collect in the 20 yard dumpster rental. Some companies have their own rules regarding type of debris that you can place in the dumpster. The weight allowance will also vary according to the type of debris. There are some companies that will not allow you to mix debris like house waste and concrete. It is better that you know the rules and regulations before placing your order.
- In the 20 yard dumpster you cannot add the wastes like tires, hazardous wastes, batteries, automotive fluid and more.
- There are some companies that will recycle the waste. Assure that you make the process easier for them by separating the recyclable products from other waste. Keep dirt, concrete, asphalt shingles, scrap metal and paper separately.
20 Yard Dumpster Rental Size
Nationwide the average dumpster rental prices for the 20 Yard Dumpster Rentalis from $350 to $600. However, the rates might vary according to the location. There are some other charges like tonnage, overage, fuel surcharges, type of waste and late fee might also apply. Assure that you ask for the extra charges when you are renting the dumpster. in this way you will not be shocked on receiving the final bill.
When you have placed the order for the 20 yard dumpster, it is important that you protect your driveway. It is better that you cover the delivery area with plywood, so the surface will not be damaged. The container might get a little heavy because of its larger dimensions and higher weight capacity. If you will not cover the surface, extra weight might leave some dents on your drive way.